1.Basmati Rice - 1 cup
2. Pudina - 1 bunch(stem removed)
3. Onion - 1(finedly chopped)
4. Ginger - 1 Tbsp
5. Garlic - 1 Tbsp
6. Green Chilli - 2
7. Green Peas - 1/2 cup
8. Grated coconut - 1/2 cup
9.Garam masala -cardamom,cinnamon,bay leaf,cloves
10. Cashew nut- 1/4 cup
11. Rasin - 1/4 cup
12. Ghee - 2 Tbsp
Method Of Preparation:
1. Soak the basmati rice .
2. In a pressure cooker heat ghee on medium flame and add the whole garam masala.Follow it with cashew nuts and rasin.
3.In a mixer finely grind pudina leaves,coconut,ginger,garlic pods and green chilli.
4. In the pressure cooker add the finely chopped onion saute until translucent.
5.Now add the pudina paste to the pressure cooker and saute it for another min.
6. Add the green peas followed by the soaked drained rice.
7. Add salt to taste.
8. Add 2 cups of water for 1 cup of basmati rice.
9.In medium flame let the cooked whistle ones.
10. Garnish the Pudina rice with Pudina leaves and serve it hot with lime pickle!!!
Hope you enjoy this yummy yet simple dish, Let me know your feedback!!!