1. Boneless chicken thigh - 1 lb.
1. Lime juice - 1 tbsp
2. Thick Yogurt - 2 tbsp
3. Turmeric - 1 tsp
4. Shan Chicken Tandoori Masala - 1 1/3 tsp
5. Dry Kasoori methi leaves- 1 tsp
6. Olive/ vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
7. Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
8. Crushed garlic - 1 tsp
9. Crushed ginger - 1 tsp
10. Salt - 1 tsp
Method of Preparation:
1. Cut, cleaned boneless chicken thigh, into very small cubes.
2. In a big mixing bowl, add the marinating ingredients and mix well.
3. Add the cut chicken pieces, mix well and keep it aside for 1/2 hr.
4. Broil the over and add a foil paper lining to your baking dish.
5. Broil the marinated chicken, for 10 mins.
6. Remove it outside after 10 mins, flip it up side down and broil it for another 10 mins.
7. After the second round of 10 mins of broiling, move the chicken into another bowl and remove the foil paper with the excess gravy.
8. Add a new foil paper to the baking dish and brush the dish with oil.
9. Move the chicken back into the dish and broil it for another 7 mins.
10. Transfer it to a serving dish.
11. Serve it with cilantro mint chutney! Hope you enjoy cooking and eating it! Please share your comments after trying this dish!