1.Rice - 1 cup(basmati rice)
2. Chicken(thigh boneless) - 1 lb(cut them in small rectangular pieces)
3. Egg - 3
4. Green beans - 7/8(vertically cut)
5. Green peas - 1/2 cup
6. Carrot - 1/2 cup
7. Spring onion - 1 cup(finely chopped)
8. Onion - 1 cup(thinly sliced)
10. Soy sauce - 1 tsp
11.Sugar - 1 pinch
12. Garlic - 3/4 pods crushed(garlic powder is equally good)
13. Whole red chili - 2/3
Method of Preparation:
1. Cook rice in pressure cooker( for 1 cup, 1-3/4 cup water,salt and 1 tsp oil)exactly one whistle.
2.In a wok, heat 3 tbsp oil, saute the chicken with salt and pepper until cooked.
3.In another wok,on high flame saute whole red chilli,onion and garlic.
4.Fry the egg, to scramble it.
5.Saute the green beans, carrot and peas.
6. Add soy sauce and a pinch of sugar to it.
7.Add chicken and saute for 2-3 mins.
8. Finally add the cooked rice and saute.
9. Garnish with spring onion.