1.Chicken - 1 lb(boneless chicken thigh)
2.White onion - 1 cup(cut into big cubes)
3. Bell Pepper - 1 cup(cut into big cubes)
4.Whole red chili - 2
5.Grandma's chili chicken masala- 1 tsp
6. Soy sauce - 1 tsp
7. Spring onion - 1 cup finely chopped
10. Ginger- 1 tsp crushed
11. Garlic - 7-8 pods crushed
12. Green chili - 2/3 crushed
Method of Preparation:
1.Clean and cut the chicken into small cubes.
2. In a wok, heat 3 tbsp of oil on high flame,saute red chili,ginger garlic and green chili.
3. Saute onion for a min and add the cut chicken pieces.
4.Add salt and grandma's chili chicken masala and cook the chicken with closed lid in low flame.
5. Stir occasionally, add soy sauce and let the chicken cook in its own water 7-8 mins.
6. Cook until chicken is well cooked and all the gravy dries out fully.
7.Add bell pepper and saute for 2-3 mins.
8. Garnish chili chicken with spring onion.
9. Serve it with chicken fried rice.
Hope you enjoy this yummy dish!!! Let me know your comments and suggestions after trying this recipe :)
Merry Christmas to all!!!!!