1. Potatoes - 1 big and boiled in pressure cooker
2.Wheat flour - 1 cup
3.Green chilli - 2 finely chopped
4. Jeera powder - 1/4 tsp
5. Ginger - 1/4 tsp finely chopped
6. Cilantro leaves- 1/2 cup finely chopped
8. lime juice - 1 tbsp
9. water to kneed the flour into dough
Method of Preparation:
1. Kneed the wheat flour with a pinch of salt , 1 tsp oil and water to form a roti/chapati dough and keep it aside for 1/2 hour.
2. To make the stuffing, mash the boiled potato,add jeera powder, ginger, green chilli ,lime juice and salt to it.
3. Using the rolling pin(belan) make small paratha, stuff it with 1 tbsp of the potato stuffing, and roll it again to make a medium side paratha.
4. Heat the pan in high flame. Ones heated lower the flame to medium and cook the paratha in it. Apply ghee on both sides ones its half way cooked. Flip over and cook for 3-5 mins until well done.
5. Paratha is well paired with tangy lemon pickle and cool yogurt.