A perfect tea time snack!
- Self rising multipurpose flour - 1 cup
- Eggs - 3
- Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp
- Nutella - 2 Tbsp
- Vanilla essence - 2 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1 cup (should be room temperature!)
- Baking powder - 2 tsp
- Baking pan - 9'' round pan (Any that you have, will do)
- Oil - just to brush inside the pan.
Method of preparation:
- In a large bowl, separate the egg whites from the yolk. Beat the egg white until it fluffs using a beater. (right consistency: The fluff should not drop when the bowl is tilted)
- In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder and keep it aside.
- To the fluffed egg whites add the egg yolks as you continue beating.
- Follow it with sugar and vanilla essence .
- Add the Nutella and milk, beat till it mixes well.
- Now is a good time to preheat the oven at 350 degree F.
- Finally add the Flour,baking powder,cocoa powder mixture, gradually as you continue beating it into a fine mixture.
- Pour it into the Oil brushed baking pan.
- When the oven is preheated, bake the brownies at 350 Degree F for 30 minutes.
- Off the oven and take the pan out after a minute or two.
- Serve the brownies with a cup of coffee or tea :) enjoy!