Hara Bhara Kabab... the name itself tells you, it has all the healthy "Green Vegetables" . A healthy yet yummy snack perfect with a cup of tea!!!
1.Potatos - 2 (big and boiled)
2.Green Peas - 1 cup (boiled)
3.Spinach leaves - 1 cup (boiled, press between palm to remove excess water)
4. Paneer - 1/2 cup(grated)
5. Green chili - 1
6.Ginger - 1 tsp
7. Lime - 3 tbsp
8. Cilantro - 1 cup (chopped)
9. Chat masala - 1 tsp
10. Salt - 1/2 tsp( or as per taste)
11. Bread Crumbs - 1 cup
12. Egg - 1 (beaten) optional if vegetarian.
Method of Preparation:
1.Mash potatos with bolied spinach green peas.
2. Add salt, chat masala, cilantro ginger and green chilis.
3. Add lime juice and grated paneer.
4.Make oval balls of medium size and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
5. In a frying pan add 3-4 tbsp of oil.
6. Dip kabab into beaten egg , roll in bread crumbs and shallow fry in pan.
7.NB- for vegetarians mix the bread crumbs into the kabab balls to bind it well without egg.
8. Serve it with tea as evening snack :) Enjoy!