Avocado Sandwich

Hi friends, today for snack,my son, Darsh asked for sandwich so I thought of sharing this simply recipe with all of you,I was inspired to make this sandwich after having a similar avocado spread at one of my friend's place.




Ingredients:
1. Wheat bread - 2(I prefer Sara lee whole wheat bread)
2. Avocado - 1 ripe
3.Onion - 1/4 finely chopped
4. Tomato- 1 slice
5.Salt
6. Pepper
7. Lime juice
8. Lettuce- 1 leaf
9.Ketchup - 1/2 tsp

Method of preparation:

1.To prepare the avocado spread, smash the avocado in a vessel, to it add the finely chopped onion, salt,pepper and lime juice.
2. Toast this bread until almost crispy and spread the avocado mix on one of the bread.
3.Place the tomato slice and lettuce leaf.
4.Spread ketchup to other bread ,and serve the sandwich with a warm drink.

1 comment: