1) Fish ( White/black pomphret, Tilapia, Salmon Fillet) - 1 lb( cut into medium pieces)
2) Red chilli powder - 1 tbsp
3) Yogurt - 1 tbsp
4) Olive oil - 2 tbsp
5) Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
6) Shan Tandoori Masala - 1 tbsp
7) Lime juice -1 tbsp
8) Corriander leaves to garnish
10) Onion( sliced to garnish)
Method of preparation:
1) In a bowl prepare the marination- mix yogurt, red chilli powder,turmeric powder,salt,shan masala,olive oil.
2) Coat the cleaned and cut fish with the marination,keep aside for 3 hrs in refregirator
3) Set oven to broil and arrange the marinated fish in a baking pan.
4) Broil the fish for 15 mins one one side
5) Turn the pieces and broil for another 12 mins.
6) Garnish tandoori fish with sliced lime and finely chopped corriander leaves and sliced white onion