A simple and delicious curry to be paired with paratha!
1. Mushroom - 1 cup, each cut into halves
2. Soy chunks - 1 cup
3.Onion - 1/2 cup thinly sliced
4. Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
5. Green chili - 2 slit
6. Chili powder - 1/2 tsp
7.Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
8. Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
9. Dried tomato - 1 tbsp(you can use fresh tomatoes too.)
11.Garam masala 1 tsp
Method of Preparation:
1.In a bowl soak soy chunks in boiling hot water for about 10 mins.After 10 mins drain the water, and dry the soy chunks in tissue paper.
2.In a wok, heat 2 tbsp oil, saute the onion until translucent with a pinch of salt in it.
3.Add ginger garlic paste and green chilis.
4.Add the turmeric,coriander powder,garam masala and chili powder and saute.
5.Add the mushroom and soy chunks and cook with closed lid for 7-10 mins, by occasionally stirring it on low-medium flame.
6. When the mushrooms shrink a bit,add the dried/fresh tomatoes cut into big slices and cook for another 2-3 mins.
7.Garnish it with finely chopped cilantro leaves.