Who doesn't like pizza,How fun would it be if you could make delicious pizza in just around 10 mins at home,with no much effort and amazing flavor just like your favorite store bought pizza.
1. Bread -2 sides removed(I prefer Sara Lee whole grain white bread)
2. Mozzarella cheese - 1 cup shredded
3. Red onion - 1/4 (cut into very thin rings)
4.Tomato - 1/4(cut into thin circles)
5. Bell pepper(capsicum) - 1/4( cut into very thin strips)
6. Mushroom - 2( thin slice)
7.Cilantro - 1 tsp finely chopped
8.Tomato ketchup - 1 tbsp
For Vegetarian Paneer Bread Pizza:
1. Paneer -5 small cubes ,shallow fry in 1 tsp oil
For Chicken Bread Pizza :
1.Chicken- Boneless chicken thigh cut into small cubes and shallow fry with salt, 1 pinch of turmeric and 1 pinch of chili powder in 1 tsp oil.
Method of Preparation:
1. Toast the bread with sides removed in a regular toaster until its just crispy and a slight brown color appears.
2. Set the oven to Broil settings at 500 degree F.
3. Arrange the the bread in a baking pan.
4. Top it first with onion then tomato,bell pepper,chicken/paneer,mushroom ,then spread 1 tsp of ketchup.
5.Top it with handful of shredded cheese.
6.Garnish it with cilantro leaves.
7. Place the pan in the oven for exactly 6 mins or until all the cheese almost melts.(Broil doesn't need preheat,but if you would switch on the oven before you start arranging the vegetables and cheese on the bread,it would be hot enough to have your pizza ready in 6 mins.)
Enjoy yummy cheesy pizza!!!