1) Carrots- 1 cup(cut into small cubes)
2) Green Beans- 1/2 cut(cut into small vertical pieces)
3) Potatos - 1 cup (cut into small cubes)
4) Green Peas - 1/2 cup
5) Red onion - 1/2 cup( thinly sliced)
6) Tomato - 1/2cup ( cut into small cubes)
7) Ginger paste- 1 tsp
8) Garlic paste - 1 tsp
9) Mustard seads- 1 tsp
10) Curry leaaves - 5 to 6
11) Coconut milk - 3 tbsp
12) Sabji Masala/Kitchen king masala - 1 tbsp
13) Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
14) Corriander leaves to garnish
Method of Preparation:
1)In a pressure cooker,cook potatos,green peas, green beansand carrot with turmeric for 1 whistle
2) In a pan heat 2 tbsp of vegetable oil and splutter mustard seads.
3) Add curry leaves and add the thinly sliced onion.
4)Stir until golden brown and add in the ginger garlic paste .
5) Add th diced tomatos and add sabji masala to it.
6) Now add the boiled vegetables into it and let excess water evaporate.
7) Add salt and coconut milk to it.
8)Switch off the flame immediately and garnish with finely chopped corriander leaves.
9) Serve it hot with chapatthi.