1) Jumbo Shrimp - 1 lb
2) Extra Virgin Olive oil- 2 tbsp
3) Parsley Leaves (finely chopped) - 2 tbsp
4) Lime Juice- 1 tbsp
5) Finely grounded pepper - 1/2 tsp
6) Salt ( as required)
7) Parmesan cheese - 1/4 cup
Method Of Preparation:
1) In a pan heat olive oil at low flame
2) Add the cleaned shrimp and add salt and pepperto it.
3) Close the lid and cook for 5-7 mins until shimp is cooked.
4) Add lime juice and fined chopped parsley to it.
5)Drizzle grated cheese when shrimp is warm.
6) Serve it hot with a glass of wine.