A simple yet mouth watering dish to be eaten with chapathi or paratha on a cold winter for dinner!
1. Potato - 2 cups cut into cubes
2. Mutter(Green Peas) - 1 cup
3. Onion - 1/4 cup thinly sliced
4.Lime juice - 1 tsp
5. Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
6. Ghee/Vegetable Oil - 1 tbsp
7. Cumin(Jeera) - 1 tsp
8. Cilantro leaves finely chopped for garnishing.
Method Of Preparation:
1.In a wok, heat oil or ghee and sputter the cumin seeds.
2. Add the thinly sliced onion and saute with salt for 5 mins.
3. Add the cut potatoes,mutter and turmeric and saute for a while.
4. Lower flame and cook with closed lid for 7-10 mins.
5. Add 1/2 cup water and cook with closed lid for another 10 mins.
6. When the water dries out and vegetables are well cooked, add lime juice.
7. Transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish with freshly chopped cilantro leaves!.